Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7th

I got my boobie results back today, I'm just lumpy. YAY!

While Boyfriend was busy packing for Vegas and New Orleans, my cousin Johnny called and announced that Beth is pregnant! I think this is the age where I'll start to hear that a lot. Already 3 of my friends announced they were pregnant this year, and last year, 3 others had babies. And although I'm looking forward to the diapers in my (distant) future, I'm really happy with the way my life has played out so far. It's insane to think that my sister has two children, ages 10 and 5, and is only a short 2 months older than me. The funny thing is that both of us, although total opposites, are completely happy and content in our place in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/