Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday April 2nd


This week I keep forgetting to take pictures, whoops! So, I found this one of Lizzie and me for the purpose of today's post.

I’m still tired from the kickboxing class that Cam and I took after work; there were two instructors and one of them was absolutely clueless. She was having us do strange things like “make an X on the floor with your body” and some squat/twist/jump thing that made us all wish we had noticed her freakish body and left before the class started.

After that hellish class, I went home and Lizzie met me there. She’s having a hard time with life right now, juggling far too many serious issues, and I needed to give her a good laugh or two to hopefully shake some of her worry away for the night. If only her bakery would get the attention it deserved, all of those sweet treats would distract her from the nuances that can happen when everything starts to fall down.

P.S. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs lately. My favorite recent find is I am style-ish. I am an every day reader, and am wishing I would have found this a few years ago when Tiffany started it. Oh, how my fashion choices may have survived so many blunders…

1 comment:

  1. hey darling! thanks for reading and thanks so much for the nice words!

    hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
http://www.blogflux.com/