Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrity Skin

Ahhh Thursday...what we did Thursday was work for most of the day. After, we decided we would go out to eat and then hit up some good ol' Texas karaoke. Surprising, although not REALLY surprising was JT, our Careerbuilder Rep's vocal chords and stage presence. Little did we know the little lady could give the local karaoke-ers such a run for their money! Thank goodness she could sing! Those karaoke folks are serious about their singing, and when I got up there to scream Hole’s “Celebrity Skin they didn’t look too pleased with my performance. So I sat back the rest of the night snapping pictures and videos of the hilarious happenings. This one was particularly funny, this poor guy really tries to get down with this girl but sadly, she seems to have one move and one move only...wait until about 2 1/2 minutes in where there's a hilarious bit with a girl that CAN dance and she's...well, you'll see...watch it all the way through when you have 3 minutes or more to spare…


Bitch Note: Sometimes I wonder what happened to karaoke. I miss the time when I was proud of being such a shitty singer, when I would let my voice crack loud because it was funny, because that’s what karaoke is all about…..entertainment, laughter, and willful embarrassment, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/