Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Sounds of No Doubt in the Rain

J, J, L & I made our way up to West Palm Beach to see No Doubt on Wednesday night. There, we met up with my cousins. Unfortunately I was unaware that one of my favorite bands, The Sounds, was the an opening act for Gwen Stefani and Paramoure, and we pulled in as their last set played. I was bummed, but we had a great time nonetheless. I loved how Gwen kept referencing "the people out on the grass" and "squishy squishy people" because we were faced with what every Floridian in the summer deals with, mucho, mucho, rain.
It has been raining here non-stop since I left and went to San Francisco...I'm talking weeks people. Here's hoping the sun will come out for all of us soon, and I'll get to see The Sounds play next time they're in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/