Monday, June 22, 2009

My girl

The story of finding my girl V. is so fun that I thought I would share it with you. I met her in late 2003, and I remember having conversations with her mom prior about how I would just love her daughter - and I do. We are the best of best of friends, and I love this girl like a sister. We started our journey together exactly how I imagine we would, if I'd have known us as friends before hand. We met at one of the branch offices of a company that we both worked for. We couldn't help but crack up laughing at the same things throughout the day, the craziness of that office was just hilarious. Knowing that we were both rocky in our love lives, she burst out with a booze cruise plan that would take us on an adventure of a lifetime. We quickly decided that we had to have a new outfit, and spent an hour at the mall trying on various items before deciding on basically the exact same outfit, each. We met a friend on his boat and took it to all of the great bars along the Intracoastal in Palm Beach. When the CG pulled us over towards the end of the escapade, having a brother that is an Officer really helped us out of what could have been a pretty big pickle. We've been great friends ever since, and there hasn't been a time once that I felt I couldn't count on her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/