Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday February 24th (FAT Tuesday)

Typically on Fat Tuesday, I celebrate in the spirit of New Orleans. And by celebrate in the spirit, I mean drink spirits.
This Fat Tuesday however; I spent at my esthetician. Because being 29 and breaking out like a 16 year old is extremely frustrating. This year, I’ve decided that what I put on the outside of my body will be a mirror of what I put inside – no more chemicals, all organic, no animal testing, etc. So today is my 2nd of many upcoming organic treatments in an attempt to fix my disastrous skin. And before you ask, yes, I've tried Proactive, and a dermatologist (or 40)...ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Microdermabrasion is the only thing that works for my horrible skin problems...well, that in conjunction with Retin A. And I tried EVERYTHING too. Sigh..
    Your skin empathizer,
    Nicole Mobley :)

    ReplyDelete

 
http://www.blogflux.com/