Monday, February 9, 2009

February 8th Sunday

After lying around my place for half the afternoon, missing my Sunday Pilates class, and devouring half the cookies and cupcakes the girls baked and left behind, I decided to get motivated and head outside; it was a beautiful afternoon, and I knew there were things I could be doing other than increasing my pants size.

I called Kim naturally, and it wasn’t long before our afternoon stroll turned into Sunday cocktails. On our way to our Mojitos, we had the pleasure of spotting a fe-mullet, a baby mannequin, and an art show that my nieces could have easily shown up.

Later we all had dinner, and then I headed over to Boyfriend’s for our Sunday ritual watching The L-Word and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/