Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 1st - Superbowl Sunday!

Last night we spent celebrating Boyfriend's 27th Birthday.

It was a tame night considering the crowd, although the boys were up until 5AM of course, Kim and I left around midnight to head to bed. I am still not sure where I lost the ability to (or the interest) in staying up that late drinking, but I think I've narrowed it down to sometime during the beginning of my 28th year. Something tells me Boyfriend' Scottish genes won't allow the same fate to end his drinking and debauchery so soon.


We weren't the only ones who laughed hysterically at the cake Liz made. The staff thought it was hysterical, and so did the guys at the table next to us (and they even endured a smack from their girlfriends for getting up to snap a picture)...some people have no sense of humor!



F-YEAH! The Steelers brought home a victory tonight. Valerie's party was amazing. Each menu item came out at the perfect time in the game...and we even made our very own Terrible Towels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/