Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday March 10th

I wonder how I will ever have enough time today to finish all of the projects I have on my desk. Being out sick on Monday really set me back. I'm still under the weather, but the conference for correctional health care professionals and the visit from our Careerbuilder account rep can't be postponed. Another item on the to-do list is that it's my long time friend Lisa's birthday today, I've known her since the 5th grade. She cheated off of me in Science, and tried to say that I allowed her to copy my answers. You guessed it, we've been friends ever since. Now, she's "the nurse" I need for my facilities out in Texas, and I'm asking for her advice on how to target and recruit young medical professionals. Isn't it ironic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/