Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday March 17th (St. Patrick's Day and Raegan's 5th Birthday!)

Instead of drinking with the Irish today, I colored hair for the Scottish instead. My sister-in-law came over last night and I colored her hair from a dark red to a cranberry chocolate. While coloring, V called and said she is staying at the Westin in Key West over Easter weekend. Somehow I missed her on the email chain, for crying out loud, my best friend of all people! It's destiny that she has somehow planted herself in the same hotel, on the same weekend as all of us girls, without even knowing about the trip. It's kind of funny how things like that work out. She was having a blast in the Irish district in Chicago celebrating St. Patrick's Day, so she wasn't too mad at me by night's end. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/