Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting to know you....

You may not know this about me...but I used to have a nose piercing. Do you like it?

This was taken at a Yeah Yeah Yeahs concert, they are one of my all-time, if not absolute favorite bands. I'm going to guess this was 2007. Boyfriend and I went to a lot of concerts that year, including one in Toronto, Canada called Virgin Fest - I know what you're thinking, but it was named after the record company, and it was the most bad ass concert I've ever been to. So many of our favorite bands were there, to name a few...The Artic Monkeys, Metric, Tokyo Police Club, Bjork, The Killers, M.I.A., and even a surprise oldie but goodie, Smashing Pumpkins was there. I think you would have loved it as much as I did. And if you haven't yet been to Toronto, I highly recommend it.

We traveled a lot that year. It was insane, but I will never, ever forget 2007. I can honestly say it was one of the best years ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://www.blogflux.com/